AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding voucher policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

About 2 years ago, on one of our website, we  received a Google Adwords Voucher from Google via post. We successfully applied the same on a new Google Adwords account. Now we are getting a fantastic offer from an Adwords Authorized Agency stating that if we pay X amount, they'll apply a coupon of the same amount. Now if we visit official website of GA India, http://www.google.co.in/intl/en/adwords/coupons/terms.html ,  maximum value offered is Rs.6000. The offer we are getting from Adwords Authorized Agency is way above the maximum amount mentioned in those Terms. Can it be real?

Also I have I have some questions pretaining to Voucher policy

1. Can a single business entity apply more than one voucher on a same site using different adwords accounts at different times.

2. Whats the definition of a customer. A business entity or a Google Adwords Account or a Website irrespective of the google adwords accounts. I am asking this is becuase on this URL http://www.google.co.in/intl/en/adwords/coupons/terms.html , it is mentioned 'One promotional credit per customer.'

We want to invest big on Adwords and don't really want our Account to get suspended etc. for policy violation.

Thanks.

Kirti

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding voucher policy

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Kirti,

What you mentioed in post is absolutely right. I'll suggest you to kindly search is it really Google authorised agency. As per my knowledge agencies tied up with Google Engage program can give different set of amount of coupons for new advertiser (depend on their monthly spending). So I'll suggest you to consult with them and ask on how much spending what amount of coupons you will get.

Hope this will help,

Dinesh
My Blog

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I believe Vouchers are based on billing information, since Vouchers are credit to an account and without billing information you can't have an active account anyway.

Don't enter into agreements that could cost you money or leave you high and dry - you're right to question the amount and research the actual Google policies.

Ali

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

1. Can a single business entity apply more than one voucher on a same site using different adwords accounts at different times.  This is absolutly forbidden

If you plan to spend big on AdWords, don't take any risc and forget about such constructions. (or whatever other smart moves)

Once you 'r out Adwords , you stay out!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello Kirti,

As per T and C's of Google Engage India Program, any company who is in agreement with Google and promotes Adwords in India is not allowed to send more than one voucher to a single business. See the quoted info for the agency:

"You agree (i) not to knowingly send more than one Google Voucher to any one person, and (ii) to implement reasonable measures to lessen the risk of any one person or entity receiving more than one Google Voucher."

You said:

1. Can a single business entity apply more than one voucher on a same site using different adwords accounts at different times.

Please note that any single business is not allowed to create multiple Adwords accounts.

If you want to spend heavy amount on Adwords, you are most welcome to search for the Adwords certified Partner here and then get into the mutual agreement with the Agency.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I do get some clarity of multiple voucher thing from the posted replies, but still no one has answered this part of the orignal question

===============================

2. Whats the definition of a customer. A business entity or a Google Adwords Account or a Website irrespective of the google adwords accounts. I am asking this is becuase on this URL http://www.google.co.in/intl/en/adwords/coupons/terms.html , it is mentioned 'One promotional credit per customer.'

Thanks.

Kirti

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

2. Whats the definition of a customer. A business entity or a Google Adwords Account or a Website irrespective of the google adwords accounts. I am asking this is becuase on this URL http://www.google.co.in/intl/en/adwords/coupons/terms.html , it is mentioned 'One promotional credit per customer.'

@ Kirti, I think it is well explained in the reference article which I referred you above in my prior post. Now, it depends how you want to interpret that. I will rephrase what I said above: Adwords permit only one Adwords account per single business.

But if you have multiple businesses in a sense that each business is unique and serve different purposes, then it's a different scenario.

For Google anybody ranging from a small business to a multimillion dollar firm, everybody is a customer. 

As you already have a Google Adwords account, you can to talk to the Adwords support for the best solution catering your business needs too.

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Why not simply ask that Adwords Authorized Agency (?)  how its possible that they can make you that kind of offer ?

(perhaps they are investing themselves in your account, or perhaps you misunderstood the offer, or .... )

In general ( but there are exeptions !)  it is only 1 voucher per account and only one account per entity (person/business/company/toko/shop/adwords customer)

Not applicable
# 9
Not applicable

I am getting mail regarding adwords voucher for sale

cal some one tell me should i purchase the same or not

purchase adwords voucher, @ cheapest rate
the voucher will work for new account
1 voucher @ 300/-
2 voucher @ 500/-
3 voucher @ 650/-
4 voucher @ 800/-