AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding adwords offer - promotional coupon from rampgreen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My customer id is 194-925-1605. I paid Rs.1500 /- , adwords-rampgreen promised Rs 3000/- worth. First Rs.1500/- is credited , after one month , they said , they will credit Rs.1500/-.But it is almost 2 weeks , they say , coupons are not available or technical issues. This is continued, now they say , they are not sure , when it will be credited to my adwords account. Please help me regarding the same.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding adwords offer - promotional coupon from rampgreen

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

This is a specific account issue we cannot address on this forum. You need to communicate about that with your local Google CS (Customer Service) office.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the reply. But can you give contact details of local google office. I am from India. I can world wide number 1800 258 2554, do not have information about india google service contact number. when i ask rampgreen , they say , they cannot give the number.Please help me giving the concerned contact number.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

google cheanged the offer. so you can try new offer with your old account also.