AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Ad Word payement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1)I wanted to put advertisement only specific days, example my Advertisement Should appear only 10 days after activation, after that i wanted to disable  .. how to set up? can u help me?

i have one more  question

2) my budget is $10 per day , total click is 100, in case user does not click 100.. user clicks only 20 clicks per day.

how much i need to pay per day? is it $10?

please help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author royal s
September 2015

Re: Regarding Ad Word payement

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

• You can schedule your campaign in campaign settings with Schedule: Start date, end date, ad scheduling. In Schedule you can have start and end date for your campaigns.
  • Adwords daily budget is maximum you want to spend per day and if your campaign fails to get enough clicks / impressions to spend your daily budget, then you end up paying only what clicks / impressions actually spent and not the overall daily budget.
  • Read more about daily budget at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6312?hl=en

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author royal s
September 2015

Re: Regarding Ad Word payement

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

• You can schedule your campaign in campaign settings with Schedule: Start date, end date, ad scheduling. In Schedule you can have start and end date for your campaigns.
  • Adwords daily budget is maximum you want to spend per day and if your campaign fails to get enough clicks / impressions to spend your daily budget, then you end up paying only what clicks / impressions actually spent and not the overall daily budget.
  • Read more about daily budget at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6312?hl=en

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog