AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Refunds

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been more than 5 months & google hasn't refunded our money. We cancelled the account following a suspension in September 2016. Since then, I have been facing excuses but not a technical response against this delay.

Can anyone please help me to get rid off this!

I'm near too loose my job, honestly Smiley Sad

Cheers

Eric

1 Expert replyverified_user

Refunds

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Eric M,

All we can suggest is you try this:  https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en

Good luck!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Refunds

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @Bossman: I have already approached the above link and didn't solve my problem at all. When I ever I filled that form, there is only one automated response received all the time;

It's becoming painful day-by-day. After a week, I hardly got just one response on google community. I'm afraid, I will be punished by my client.

"Dear advertiser,

Thanks for your continued patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Google is not even listening the concern and more than 10 times they have sent the same auto-generated email.

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET RID OFF THIS Smiley Sad