AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I would like to get refund of £25 which I paid in my account. Because, I don't want my adwords to run therefore, it's my humble request to get refund back.

Thanks.

With Kindest Regards,
Masooma Fayyaz.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Refund

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8440

If I have a prepay account, how do I request a refund for my remaining balance?

This answer applies to prepay advertisers only. If you are a postpay advertiser (if you pay after your ad runs and accrues charges), you will not be able to receive a refund. Refunds normally take between 3 to 4 weeks to process.

Prepay advertisers can only request a refund for the full prepaid balance remaining in the AdWords account. This amount will be returned to the bank account you indicate when requesting the refund or to the credit card associated with your account.

Here's how to request a refund for the remaining funds in your account: 
(see other instructions for Taiwan and China)

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the Billing tab.
  3. Click Make payments.

Make Payments

4. Click Request a refund.
  5. Fill out all the available fields and click Submit Request.
  6. If your account is on bank transfer prepay, you'll be brought to a securePayPage. Fill out your bank account details and click Continue. Note that we do not collect your bank account details when accepting AdWords prepayments, which is why we need you to provide them now.

Bank Transfer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wish to request a refund but the solution posted here seems to be out of date. There is no 'request refund' button on the billing page. Please can you tell me how to get a refund for unspent balance. Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I also need the way to make a refund.

Please give a new ways to refund. Tq

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
please refund my amount

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want my mant refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I want my refund also...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi all – The only way you can get a refund, is if you close your adwords account completely. Then what ever credit you have remaining is automatically returned to the bank account it came from.

Ben.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
​but i have change my card number. so how?​

Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please be request that close my ad word account and give me a refund back to my account. thanks