AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Refund on acct

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I use to have a $4 dollar daily budget. I would get about one call per week. I added a new ad and speaking with a google representative he adviced me to increase my budget so I can see a difference on sales. He said I would only be charged once a month. Initially I was charged 45. Only one week has passed by and I've been hit with 200. I never saw an increase in my calls and I sincerely doubt I had 80 clicks mounting to 200 if seeing this from anyone's common perspective this is unfair practices and I request my money back and need to close account. I spoke with James h and he said he will not refund me. He says clicks are legitimate. This is bs 80 clicks only 2 calls during this time. No way. Mi I'd is 2012841318
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Refund on acct

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi, 

Sorry to hear your troubles. 

First of all - can you remove your acc. ID from the original post? Just click edit and do that. Otherwise your whole post will be deleted for your own safety.

As for your actual issue - my suggestion is that you revert your campaign back to the way it was before the changes, if you were happy with performance. By the sounds of it, all you have to do is reduce the daily budget back down to 4.00 and remove the new ad that you created. Right?

Cheers

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Re: Refund on acct

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi DULCE V,

You will not get the refund for the clicks that you received. You only get refund if the clicks are invalid. Invalid clicks are not the case with you.

Only by raising budget you can not expect to increase in sales. Depending on your campaign structure and goal you need to strategize campaign, manage, optimize and measure results by reporting available.

In your case, I would say do not expect refund for clicks & revert the changes as suggested by Jack.

Thanks
Neha Gupta
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’