AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Refund of leftover balance under google adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Experts,

I need your help since October 2014 i have been fighting to get my leftover balance refunded in my bank account but till now no refund has been raised. When ever i login to adwords.google.co.in it shows me a FIX IT button, after cliking on the button it shows me REFUND REQUEST LINK and then the USA fax number.

I just want to bring into your notice that i did sent a fax with the required info but till now refund has not been raised. I need your expertise to help me get my hard earner money back.

Thanking You

Tarun Sharma

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Refund of leftover balance under google adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tarun,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Could please check this page to verify that you followed the process correctly according to the guideline for your country (billing address) and sent the fax to the right number? 

Please come back here with update. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Ratan Jha,

Thank you writing in back on my concern.
Ratan, the page you sent me for verification has been followed several times very regourously as per the guidelines.
The fax i sent was at USA number +1 650 653 2520 as there was no fax number given for Indian region. The fax i sent was on January 15th 2015 but havent got any reply yet.

I will be very thankful to you if you could extend your help in getting this matter resolved at the earliest.
Thanking You
Tarun Sharma

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for the update. 

According to the HelpCenter Article- 

Fax information to our international headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, at +353 1 633 5884.

So, it's an Ireland number. It's specific to Indian customers. I would advise to your review the given page URL in the previous post. 

Also, Google asks for a 4 weeks period for the refund to be processed once the fax has received on the given number. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.