AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Refund in google adwords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi J Clemens,

Same Case about Refund issue. I canceled my account at 16th Feb after suspended but i have not received any Refund confirmation message. 

I cannot understand. help me please

5 Expert replyverified_user

Account Canceled - Remaining credit

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

For suspension, I canceled my account. I am seeing Alert called " You've closed this payments account. Please complete any refunds and take care of any remaining charges."

When Click " Fix Now " - It also showing popup ( " You cancelled your account on 16 Feb 2017 ").

Anybody can help me how to refund money to my Bank Card?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Al Amin S,

There are a few reasons for which you might not be entitled to a refund. It is a frequent scenario when you have money left over in your AdWords account from a promotional code that you obviously cannot claim.

For more, please study the help page linked-to below.

***   Requesting refunds   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en

Best,

Lakatos

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Lakatos,

Thanks for your advice. i have not used any promotional code in my account. i am using payoneer for my Ads Cost.

I have invested at least $500 for Ads but unfortunately my account suspended for any reason. i am not sure but after contact several time they said suspension decision final and not possible to repair.

I want refund my money which available in remaining credit. i already cancel my account and now requesting refund money. i have attached a screenshot to understand

http://www.gobusinesslaunch.com/adWords.jpg

They are not giving confirmation about refund. Is there anything wrong? 

Advice me to back my money

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Al Amin S,

Now I understand it a bit more. Actually, I am not an expert in international payments therefore please just regard my answer as my best educated opinion and not as a professional advice. It is a widespread gossip that the a/m CC is issued by a financial institution that has suspicious connections in Belize which in turn is a Caribbean country next to Mexico. So that you know this country is regarded by many as a tax heaven and a venue for various gray hat financial transactions. I, of course, cannot judge who is right and who is wrong, however, I would not be surprised to learn that IRS flagged the a/m CC and Google is probably just subject to US financial laws and regulations. What I know for sure (based on entries in this forum) is that Google never accepted payments with that CC, nor could you withdraw cash from ATMs in the US.

Based on the above, I need to agree with the opinion of the Google rep you spoke with. Chances are that even if you tried to effect payment, that amount of US$500 was never credited to your AdWords account hence I cannot see a reason for you to reclaim it. If you wish to learn more you are advised to try to find a forum specialized in international card payments.

Thanks for your query and understanding!

Best,

Lakatos

Account Canceled but not Refunded Confirmation

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

After Suspension at 16th Feb i canceled my account but Google not sent me Refund Confirmation Message. It already passed many days

Why and how to request Google to Back my Available Credit remaining ? Anybody help me please

Refunds remaining credit

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Al Amin S,

Your query was attended by myself yesterday in the thread linked-to below:

***   Account Canceled - Remaining credit   ***

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Account-Issues/Account-Canceled-Remaining-credit/m...

As you were told it is associated with pitfalls in international payments methods and tax avoidance, whereby it is far beyond our expertise and is off topic in this community. Chances are you should have routed the funds in a different way so that not to be banned.

Please be so kind as to refrain from posting duplicate questions multiple times in this forum in the future.

Thank you very much!

Best,

Lakatos

Refunds remaining credit

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you for advice. Can you tell me which post should be deleted?

Give me a suggestion how to fix pay issue

Refunds remaining credit

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Lakatos,

No need to restore my account. Just want to refund my available credit remaining

Thanks

Refund in google adwords

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi Al Amin,

Have you attempted to log back into the cancelled AdWords account to see if it is active? Please do and let me know what happens. 

Also, have you reviewed this help file created to guide users through the cancellation process for AdWords? Please take a few minutes and review it carefully and compare it to your actions & account. 

Once you have, reply back so we can advise further. 

Kind Regards,

James