AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Refund My Payment

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

There is 5000 PKR in my account. Now the account is suspended. Kindly make the refund.

And there is also $10 in second account, this account has also been suspended. Please make the refund of this too. Is there any way that you make the payment method post paid, so that I could not come to you again and again.

Looking forward to hear you soon,

Regards,

Intkhab

4 Expert replyverified_user

Refund My Payment

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Intkhab,

Please remove your customer id from your post. sharing personal information is not allowed here and we can't look in to your accounts. 

You can see the steps here to request refund:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Refund My Payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Done this, but didn't get any reply.

Refund My Payment

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Processing takes time as mentioned in the shared link above.

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Adwords Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have canceled my account and its more than a week now. But didn't get my refund yet. In mail from Adwords it was mentioned that you will get refund within week.

Anyone, can tell me how much time it take?

Adwords Refund

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Brandz W,

Varies with the jurisdiction. You are advised to select the country of your business address on the help-page linked-to below and go ahead as prompted if need be.

***   Requesting refunds   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en

Best,

Lakatos

Refund

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have canceled my account but its more than two weeks now, I did not get refund. I received email that "I will get refund within week". But now its more than two weeks now.

Is there any online chat support?

Thanks

Intkhab

Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have canceled my account and its more than two weeks now that I didn't get my payment refund.

Is there any online chat support?

Thanks

Intkhab

Refund

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star

This is a Google Shopping community, Google Merchant or Google Shopping do not have accounts where you can get refunds. So I'm guessing your question is ether ether Google Play or with the merchant you bought it from.

For Google Play : https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#topic=3364260

For Merchant : Contact the merchant

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

How Adwords Wants to Eat Up My Hard Earned Money

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I make of deposit of PKR 5,000 on Apr 20, 2017 from my Payoneer Master Card. I thought its always be an issue for me if I don't have money in it. So, I try to add my Standard Charted Visa Debit Card and MCB Visa Debit Card for smooth transactions and deposit to Adwords. As I have sufficient money in these bank accounts. But, these didn't get process. I don't know why. I contacted to banks and they said that there is no issue from our side. 

Anyways, I did some research and cancel the account and waiting for refund. When I didn't get I posted 1-2 times here but not get sufficient reply. So, after two weeks, I have contacted to support team and said that we didn't get satisfactory response from our Finance team and the team thinks that you didn't send money from legitimate means and we did not make refund. 

I said that our banking system is not as efficient and other countries have. You got payment my card and I have card and can send you scan copies with bank statements but they don't have any answers. Such a poor customer support and I said them please send me the link where you have mentioned that you will not refund.

Question is here. Even if the money is not deposited from legitimate means, then how you can take this money. I am here you should ask for verification instead of eating up and giving no answers.

Is it suites you as a top class company in world specially in internet field. Even if it was not legitimate money then you should immediately ask for verification. you thought it is RIGHT and WHITE for you.

Now, I am thinking how much money from large number of people (specially where Credit Cards not easy to make and banking system not advanced) have to taken. Sad.

Remember I said that give me your Finance team number as I want to talk and clear the things. But they don't give.

Its not big amount but also big (hard earned), so , I will raise my voice here and each and every forum.

Thats the situation I was facing from two weeks or so. May be, you will ban me from this community but its fact so I have written here.

Thanks