AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Refund Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have made several websites to Advertise on Google Adwords and India Team is one of the worse Customer Service providers. Moreover they dont have any update they have outsource the Google Adwords India busines to V Customer and Genpact.

I had word with Priyanka in India she was taking care of my all accounts. Initially my account got suspended due to billing info they ask me to create another acccount with diiferent ID's I made somewhere 8-9 accounts with new email IDs and put the money in it. none of the account worked all got suspened due to billing information at the end India Team asked me to pay by cheque and they also said minimum shoud be Rs 25,000/- I made the cheque and snd to them but again my account got suspened. I asked for refund they ask me to send a fax at Ireland fax number, I did However it has been more then 60 days I havent got any of my money and I have emailed several emails to Help but not getting any responce I have somewhere more then Rs 1,00000/- in the accounts. Today the same representative Priyanka said we cannot get a refund coz my accounts are suspened. There is no way i can contact Refund department as when ever i am entering my customer ID number they are not passing the call through saying your account is suspened write to us byb login but when i am login in and sending email I am not getting any responce. I am being impatient. Please give me a solution to it. India contact center is pathetic and USA we can not contact. Give me a way out.

Thanks & Regards

Chitra

Re: Refund Issue

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chitra, 

This is a public forum. Neither the users nor the Community managers have an access to your AdWords account. I'm sorry to hear about your refund issue. I've escalated your billing query to the AdWords support team. Somebody from the team will reach out to you in the next business day.

Thanks,

Zee
G+