AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Red dot beside the submit button when I try contact google?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am trying to change my billing from automatic to manual payments. I followed the steps in the help section and I filled out the form but when I press submit a red dot appears beside the blue submit button. What is the problem?

I have already made a payment (and then some) to pay for the automatic payments. What could be the issue???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Red dot beside the submit button when I try contact google?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi;

Have you paid the balance due?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, let me explain what happend. I was using manual payment for a while but was curious to see how automatic payments worked. Before I switched my payment setting I had made sure I paused all of my campiagns so that none were running. Well I switched to automatic and wanted to switch back to manual but I would not let me.

It somehow said that I had 1 click on my ads and this cost me 0.03 cents (don't know how that happend since all my ads were paused but anyway). I made a payment of $41 - payed off the 3 cents I owed - yesterday so that I can switch back to manual payments but this is when I ran into this problem.

So to answer your question, I did pay the balance due. It says I have $40.97 in my current balance now.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stevie D
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I suggest that you call Google customer service to sort it out

Here are the phone numbers:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Called them and they quickly sorted it out for me. Cheers.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Well..it's internet ...and mobile, and data streaming ...but sometimes still need to talk (like in the old days)...