AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Red dot beside the submit button when I try contact google?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am trying to change my billing from automatic to manual payments. I followed the steps in the help section and I filled out the form but when I press submit a red dot appears beside the blue submit button. What is the problem?

I have already made a payment (and then some) to pay for the automatic payments. What could be the issue???

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stevie D
September 2015

Re: Red dot beside the submit button when I try contact google?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I suggest that you call Google customer service to sort it out

Here are the phone numbers:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi;

Have you paid the balance due?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, let me explain what happend. I was using manual payment for a while but was curious to see how automatic payments worked. Before I switched my payment setting I had made sure I paused all of my campiagns so that none were running. Well I switched to automatic and wanted to switch back to manual but I would not let me.

It somehow said that I had 1 click on my ads and this cost me 0.03 cents (don't know how that happend since all my ads were paused but anyway). I made a payment of $41 - payed off the 3 cents I owed - yesterday so that I can switch back to manual payments but this is when I ran into this problem.

So to answer your question, I did pay the balance due. It says I have $40.97 in my current balance now.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stevie D
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I suggest that you call Google customer service to sort it out

Here are the phone numbers:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Called them and they quickly sorted it out for me. Cheers.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Well..it's internet ...and mobile, and data streaming ...but sometimes still need to talk (like in the old days)...