AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Receipt email upon charge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am charged 3-4 times a month, instead of always having to go in and follow the five step process to pull a receipt, I was wondering if we could have this just as a 1 step process, by having Google Adwords emailing my receipt each time I am charged.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Receipt email upon charge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi;
Not that I know of..... Many advertisers have also requested to get the invoice by mail.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well, that answers that question. In my case, it's another person in charge of our budget, so ... because Google hasn't entered the electronic age, I monthly go in there, search through the billing information for statements, save as PDFs and then email to that person. Really? Google? C'mon.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I want to echo Tom's complaint and request. Google should allow us to schedule PDF statements/receipts to be emailed each month. It would also be good for us to be able to access credit card billing information via AdWords scripts.