AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Re enabled form link

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just paid my ad but I cant see the Re enable Form Link at the bottom of the payment option. How can I re activate my ad so it will show in web

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Re enabled form link

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

bam711 wrote:

I just paid my ad but I cant see the Re enable Form Link at the bottom of the payment option. How can I re activate my ad so it will show in web

I am not quite sure what you mean here. Are you saying that you have made the payment inside Adwords account and want to know when will your ad be shown on Google search?

Please elaborate so that Community can address this and point you in the right direction.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad was suspended three weeks ago. I paid it through my credit card on sept 12  and I thought that I can see my ad on the web but I didnt. I talked to a google rep and was told that I used up my limit yesterday. Today, I cant still see my ad on the web.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Are you talking about ad getting disapproved or was it your account which got suspended due to billing issues?

In case it was account, did you send an email to Adwords support in regard to this?

Also, what is the current status of your ads, keywords? When you hover mouse over the speech bubble of the keyword, what message is shown back? Does it say ad running or not?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The situation is this. From August 18, my ad is longer showing on the web due to payment declined. On September 12, I paid google the amount owing in full. I expect to see my ad running on the web but I didnt. I called the support team and he said, the reason why my ad is not showing is because I used up my daily limit. He assured me that by today it will be on, that I can see my ad again. I monitored the google ad from last night till today and still I cant see my ad. Why is that. The billing issue has been settled since I paid it in full and yet my ad is not showing anywhere.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could you please help me with this. Thanks

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, why not try manual payments instead of automatic payments so that you don't get delays in displaying as.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
THANK YOU. I'LL TRY YOUR SUGGESTION.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Ok.