AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Re-check of Suspended account delay

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Two of our accounts were suspended due to suspicious behavior in the payment activity. Its an obvious mistake because we do send payments to Google several times a day and there is no payment issues with us. We do pay manual by the way. 

We send detailed explanation i think last Wednesday(25.03) and still today there is no answer no any activity from the support. When we do call the phone support they cannot help us in any way because its not their team who's checking. 

Is there any time frame in which we will get some kind of answer or reaction?

Otherwise it will become Facebook number 2 - the most inadequate service support out there. 

As far as I been told - there is no way to escalate this to any department?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Re-check of Suspended account delay

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If it's a complex case that could take a while...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Re-check of Suspended account delay

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Actually its not very complex. My best guess is that we did made 2 payments for 2 profiles the same day between 2-5 min. The sums were the same also. Both the accounts are suspended after the payment and the campaigns in them are not very big or something. For instance one of them has only search with 100 keywords, divided by several ad groups. And 2 months payments history.