AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Your ads aren't running because your prepaid balance is exhausted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need help or advice, I have had an adwords account for at least 5 or 6 years. this is the issue that I am having.it continues to say that "Your ads aren't running because your prepaid balance is exhausted" even after I add funds to the account. I contacted support and they tell me that they are working on it. I had the same issue back at the last of 2009 and it took 18 days to fix the problem. I keep replying to one of the support team and he has stayed in contact with me but only giving me the same answer each time which is they are working on it. To begin with I was told that it would be fixed within 2 days at the very latest. Then I was told that this must be a huge issue because they have brought in their top engineers to work on my account day and night. I find that hard to believe. I told them that I have seen a ton of people that has had this issue including me back in 2009 and they are telling me that this seems to be a new issue. It is not a new issue. Why would they not fix this bug if it is an on going problem and if it takes this much manpower to fix it? has anyone else had this issue recently and if so how long did it take them to resolve it?  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Pottssie,

This seems like a technical issue and I would strongly advise contacting support again as the Team can best assist you with your query as it is account specific.

Please find the link below which provides you with your support options;

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Many thanks,

Neevie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Pottssie,

This seems like a technical issue and I would strongly advise contacting support again as the Team can best assist you with your query as it is account specific.

Please find the link below which provides you with your support options;

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Many thanks,

Neevie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks but I ahve been in contact with them several times a week for the last 2 months and it still has not been resolved, they advised me to open a new account while they work on mine and I did that but without the history and good qualiy score that I had it costs to much to run this in a new adwords account. what is the longest you have ever seen for it to take to get an issue resolved?