AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Re: I have unauthorized charges from AdWords on my credit card

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The exact same thing happened to my company as to Kristian and Rafael. We have been charged on the credit card (already twice...) for an unauthorised Google AdWords transaction, even though we have never signed up to adwords and do not intend to. And likewise, when I tried to investigate, I was directed to a AdWords account setup page. I called the Italian support and again they asked for my ID to forward the call, but I DO NOT HAVE ANY ID !!! What should I do, other than blocking the payments with the bank?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Mariana,
This is a very strange situation. I'm going to have a member of the AdWords team reach out to you.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Kathleen for having passed on my problem.
Apparently it wasn't an AdWords charge, but was due to email accounts.
My colleague is now in contact with the Administration to solve the problem.

Marina

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The same has happen to me i don't have the adwords account but is shows on my bank statement that it is deducted under the name of GOOGLE PVT LTD . Please reply as soon as anyone have solution for this .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Kathleen, 

The very same has happened to my business account - unauthorised transaction from my card, showing up on statement as VDP-GOOGLE *SVCSAP