AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Account suddenly got suspended due to billing information, support replies total nonsense

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Zee,

I'm contacting you because I have the exact same problem as sysprogs with my Adwords account.

I signed up to Adwords in mid October, made an initial deposit without any problems & started running campaigns - all very smoothly.

However, 2 weeks ago when logging in I got a message saying that our account had been suspended due to our billing information not being able to be validated.

I phoned both the UK & US support numbers, got a recording saying that our account was suspended due to a breach in T&C's, sent an e-mail to support and got the exact same explanation (or lack of). I then spoke to a few members of the support team (by phone) but they kept on forwarding me to the recording and/or e-mail.

I'm turning to you because we have no idea what the billing information issue is, and would really like to resolve this situation.

thanks in advance,

Chris

G+

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suddenly got suspended due to billing information, support replies total nonsense

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Chris can I suggest you quickly remove your CID from your post? It will get deleted for your own security otherwise. Hopefully Zee then sees this and can help you.

Thanks

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jack - I've deleted the CID.

Any chance you can give me some insight on what the issue might be?

thanks,

Chris

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@polluxn;

Please open a complete new discussion of your case. (copy/paste your initial post to a new discussion, without any personal info,)

This case was closed. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account suddenly got suspended due to billing information, support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi zee,

I have same problem,

When person/company become famous ...he develop ego and start using money of other people

and same coditions with google.... not you but he doing the same things with thousand of people

Solution : cancel account, transfer money in your account and choose another best serach engine and help also it will become famous..... like msn and yahoo...

Thanking you

Ravi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

polluxn wrote:

Hi Zee,

I'm contacting you because I have the exact same problem as sysprogs with my Adwords account.

I signed up to Adwords in mid October, made an initial deposit without any problems & started running campaigns - all very smoothly.

However, 2 weeks ago when logging in I got a message saying that our account had been suspended due to our billing information not being able to be validated.

I phoned both the UK & US support numbers, got a recording saying that our account was suspended due to a breach in T&C's, sent an e-mail to support and got the exact same explanation (or lack of). I then spoke to a few members of the support team (by phone) but they kept on forwarding me to the recording and/or e-mail.

I'm turning to you because we have no idea what the billing information issue is, and would really like to resolve this situation.

thanks in advance,

Chris

Spoiler

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Spoiler
how much the google team charge for south african ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WE are a business looking for business partners acrooss the world who are interested in Gold Dust from africa more especially from sierra leone

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bármikor, akkor kapcsolja ki ezt a funkciót, és távolítsa el az egyéni keresések vagy az egész történelem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Internetes előzmények..