AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

REFUND

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello , Sir / Madam 
I have one MCC account for awards of my clients ..

There are more then 50 account in that MCC account and all of them have credit or funds are remaining in it .. 
As per Google Adwords Support . We have to  cancel the account to get the refund but there is no option in my account to cancel the accounts ... ! Account was suspended due to violet the policy .
please reply asap  

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Dave_Davis (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: REFUND

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You'll have to log in to each account as the owner (not through your MCC) and close the account to get your refund.

If you have 50 clients, they're not going to be happy that you got them suspended for violating AdWords policies.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Due to one account in my MCC all other accounts were suspended for violating AdWords Policies ...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did you received funds back from MCC? Any success?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Affiliate L
As I mentioned, you need to log into each account individually to cancel it and get a refund. You can't do this on a mass scale through the MCC.

REFUND

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please be request that close my google account and refund back to my account. thanks, 

REFUND

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

I would like to get refund of £25 which I paid in my account. Because, I don't want my adwords to run therefore, it's my humble request to get refund back.

Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

I would like to get refund of £25 which I paid in my account. Because, I don't want my adwords to run therefore, it's my humble request to get refund back.

Thanks.

REFUND

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also need help please. I am also asking for a refund but as of today, no one is replying to me. I don't know what to do or where to ask help. 

REFUND

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi @Suarni S

Please use the contact link above to contact AdWords customer support. We don't have access to your account here on the community so cannot issue refunds. Calling or Live Chat would be your best bet.