AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

REFUND. Account is suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone here help me? My account is now suspended but I still have remaining balance in Adword. They said it will be refunded but until now, no informations are given. Can you please tell me what to do?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Suarni S

There are three steps to it -

1. Cancelling the account

2. Requesting a refund

3. Submitting bank details

You can find here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Suarni S

There are three steps to it -

1. Cancelling the account

2. Requesting a refund

3. Submitting bank details

You can find here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much! Another question, is it possible to refund through my Paypal or Credit Card? Thank you! Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Suarni S

If you paid through CC, the refund would be credited back to it only. Google does not accept Paypal payments for AdWords, so you can't make payments or received refunds to it. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh thank you so much, I paid using my credit card, do I still have to fill out the refund request form or no need? And how do I know the process about this? Like how many days do I have to wait before my money can be refunded so on... Thanks! Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Suarni S

Make sure you canceled the account. The refund will initiate only when you do it. However, it can around 3 weeks. Submitting bank information is not required in case of credit cards. 

You can read the complete process here at -https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same has been happening with me. I followed three steps but all in vain. I think one of the richest organizations in the world is not interested to refund just a tiny amount of $1500. Should I say shame on it!

No response since September 2016. It's been half of the year and google is not responding well enough.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

that is what has happened to me and they have blocked my $2000 since december 2016! nobody is responsible for handling my case. they have eaten my money!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the same has happen to me. Good Adwords is a scame! they have eaten my $2000 since december 2016! nobody is responsible for handling such cases as mine!!!! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

did you get your money back?