AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

R600 Adwords Voucher not received

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have had adwords added to my profile for sometime and have just decided to use it once I saw the R600 promo offer. I signed up this weekend. It is Tuesday and I am yet to receive my voucher can you please send me the voucher so that I can get started on my first campaign.

This is very frustrating.

Byron

Re: R600 Adwords Voucher not received

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi there

Are you saying that you have had an AdWords account open for some time, but it has not been active and you have recently given your details to receive promotional credit?

Vouchers are normally issued for newly opened accounts to aid new advertisers with their new campaigns. If your account has been open for some time now as you have stated, it's possible that you won't receive promotional credit.

Here is some information about promotional vouchers or credits, I hope you find it useful-

Using promotional codes

Promotional code issues

I appreciate it's frustrating Smiley Sad If I have not understood your situation properly in my answer above, please give more information Smiley Happy

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for the response however I have merely added adwords to my dashboard / products and have not completed any of the required information as so the account has not been activated.

Is it therefore not a new account?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author myhero
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I've contacted the Google call centre and was informed that I am not eligible for the voucher because I did not use it within 14 days of adding it to the account.
I've added adwords to my other gmail account and now have an ad placed.