AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Quote Adsword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

is it correct that total cost is CPC and bidding?

What about Fee or Tax or service?

I want to know total cost....     Example --->

E.g     $0.05 x 100 click = $5 per day x 30.4 per monthly = $152 per month.

So I have to pay billing for $152 every monthly.

Is it correct?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Quote Adsword

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jackson

Yes, your calculation is correct for the monthly billing cycle cost, but its for only 100 clicks a day. If clicks increases then cost will also increase accordingly.
For taxes, I am not 100% sure about billing in US but if you use prepaid Adwords account then you get the same advertising credit that you have paid, i.e. if you have recharged the Adwords account with $1000, then you will get $1000 of advertising credit, no deduction.

Abhishek

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jackson

Yes, your calculation is correct for the monthly billing cycle cost, but its for only 100 clicks a day. If clicks increases then cost will also increase accordingly.
For taxes, I am not 100% sure about billing in US but if you use prepaid Adwords account then you get the same advertising credit that you have paid, i.e. if you have recharged the Adwords account with $1000, then you will get $1000 of advertising credit, no deduction.

Abhishek

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Jackson,

More information about taxes in your country can be found here: http://goo.gl/lGtV6y.

Just to note the difference between cost and bidding. You set a maximum CPC bid in your account. There is also another figure called: Average CPC. Average CPC is actual CPCs (the actual amount you're charged for a click on your ad), which might be different (usually lower) than your maximum CPCs (the highest amount that you're willing to pay for a click). 

Hope this helps!