AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Questions on daily caps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am wondering if I set my cap at lets say at $5.00/day, and one day the amount of clicks only total to $1.00, would the remaining $4.00, be rolled over to the following day allowing an allowance of $9.00, or is it just $5.00 every day regardless of the amount of clicks?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Questions on daily caps.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, your budget would not rollover - it would be $5.00 daily (on average) regardless of click volume. But Google might exceed your daily budget by a maximum of 20% on some days.

That said, your monthly bill will never go overboard.

If your daily budget is $5 in a month with 30 days, Google will charge you a maximum of $150 for that month, not more.

See source: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6312

--

Neil Krishnan | neiljkrishnan@gmail.com

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Questions on daily caps.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, your budget would not rollover - it would be $5.00 daily (on average) regardless of click volume. But Google might exceed your daily budget by a maximum of 20% on some days.

That said, your monthly bill will never go overboard.

If your daily budget is $5 in a month with 30 days, Google will charge you a maximum of $150 for that month, not more.

See source: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6312

--

Neil Krishnan | neiljkrishnan@gmail.com