AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Questions on SME account partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please i need help.... i have a test to write on SME account partner in a telecom company... what are the questions that maybe b asked

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Questions on SME account partner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I am not sure how you would correlate it with telecom company, but this reference would help you understand what is actually Google AdWords Premier SME Partner Programme and what is the criteria Google have to be eligible for that: https://www.google.co.in/intl/en/ads/premiersmbpartner/advertisers.html

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I am not sure how you would correlate it with telecom company, but this reference would help you understand what is actually Google AdWords Premier SME Partner Programme and what is the criteria Google have to be eligible for that: https://www.google.co.in/intl/en/ads/premiersmbpartner/advertisers.html

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks so much

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
No problems Churchill!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi
We are running a digital marketing magency, present we are certified partners of google. But we are planning to get premier sme partner. I have gone through that above Url. But i dint get the relavant informations.
Will you please tell me the steps that we have to follow to acheive premier partner badge