AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promotional offer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Rs 2000 has not been credited in my account ,instead of spending Rs 500..plz help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Promotional offer

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello janv599, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. If you've recently met the offer requirements, don't be alarmed if the credit hasn't appeared in your account yet. It can take up to 5 business days for the credit to appear in your account after meeting the requirements.

Hope it helps you

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello janv599, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. If you've recently met the offer requirements, don't be alarmed if the credit hasn't appeared in your account yet. It can take up to 5 business days for the credit to appear in your account after meeting the requirements.

Hope it helps you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear sir/Madam,

I pay Rs600 27 April 2013 an and i allow to access GoogleMCC3@genpact.com regarding promotion code 29th April 2013 in that time my available balance is Rs 600 after i spend Rs.600 but still now not receive credit, I want to know when i receive credit?? and when reflect my credit?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear sir/Madam,

I pay Rs600 27 April 2013 an and i allow to access GoogleMCC3@genpact.com regarding promotion code 29th April 2013 in that time my available balance is Rs 600 after i spend Rs.600 but still now not receive credit, I want to know when i receive credit?? and when reflect my credit?