AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promotional offer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Rs 2000 has not been credited in my account ,instead of spending Rs 500..plz help

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Promotional offer

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello janv599, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. If you've recently met the offer requirements, don't be alarmed if the credit hasn't appeared in your account yet. It can take up to 5 business days for the credit to appear in your account after meeting the requirements.

Hope it helps you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear sir/Madam,

I pay Rs600 27 April 2013 an and i allow to access GoogleMCC3@genpact.com regarding promotion code 29th April 2013 in that time my available balance is Rs 600 after i spend Rs.600 but still now not receive credit, I want to know when i receive credit?? and when reflect my credit?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear sir/Madam,

I pay Rs600 27 April 2013 an and i allow to access GoogleMCC3@genpact.com regarding promotion code 29th April 2013 in that time my available balance is Rs 600 after i spend Rs.600 but still now not receive credit, I want to know when i receive credit?? and when reflect my credit?