AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promotional coupon code

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I got a promotion code when i entered its saying the coupon is expired this is the first time i am using the coupon

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author nanda k
September 2015

Re: Promotional coupon code

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Nanda K,
Welcome to adwords community,
promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.
Promotional codes are usually only meant for new advertisers, providing an easy way to get started with the AdWords program. Therefore, these codes can only be redeemed up to 14 days after the creation of an AdWords account. If you created your AdWords account more than 14 days ago, you won't be able to redeem the code.
Google works with certain third-party partners who offer these promotions. If you receive a promotional code from a website or service with which you have no business relationship, please be aware that the code may be invalid. If you're about to sign up with a service offering you an AdWords promotional credit, make sure you confirm that the service has a relationship with Google.
Hope it helps you.

Re: Promotional coupon code

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
but i heard that the we should enter the coupon before starting the first campaign so that we can redeem the coupon from second campaign onwards

Promotional coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Perhaps I am missing something after I have read your comment.

We hold an existing account with google for more than ten years. (we are a company)

We have received several times offers like the one below a lot of times:
Get £120 in free AdWords credit when you spend £120.* Use coupon code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

We thought this offer is a good offer and we were willing to re-advertised as we did already in the past. The offer doesn´t expire until the end of September in a couple of days from today.

However we have realised today when we use the code that "
Your account has been advertising longer than the limit specified in the offer details."

We really wonder and this is our feedback to you. What is the point to send us by e-mail a code that we can´t use? Really it doesn´t make any sense.

By the way you mentioned "third parties" ok! However just to let you know this e-mail comes directly from Google AdSense <adsense-noreply@google.com> which of course you can´t repply either!

So, thanks Google anyway for this code that we can´t use. We will really appreciate it if you stop sending us misleading marketing.

To be really honest I don´t really understand this sort of misleading promotional marketing!

Shortly third-party partners who offer these promotions should use their own e-mail addresses as the e-mail we received is comming from google adsense we thought that they were given us an incentive to come back to re-advertise with them.

Yours.

School-e Ltd

Promotional coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please Send the promotional coupon code

Promotional coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please how can i get promo code?

Promotional coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please Send the promotional coupon code

plzzzzzzzzz

Promotional coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Dear morning 

my promotion code doesn't work for me ? i don't know why please any help or advise 

Promotional coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello everyone....

how to find promotion  code  ....

plez tell me thanks for helping me ...