AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promotional coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have unused coupon code which i uploaded to my adwords account.but now iam not using my account so i want to upload it to another account.so is it possible to use that coupon code in another account???

2 Expert replyverified_user

Promotional coupon code

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

Typically once you redeem a coupon code in an account, it will only work towards that account. However, it doesn't hurt to try redeeming it in another account to see if it works.

Here are instructions: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703648?hl=en

I hope that helps!

John

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August

Promotional coupon code

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Actually it will hurt to try to use it as it will bring a suspension of your account. Promotional codes are very serious and touchy. Never use one after an account is more than 14 days old and never use one that was already used.

Kind Regards,

James

Promotional coupon code

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi James,

Thanks for offering the additional perspective! For what it's worth, that has not been my experience, and when I just checked with our support team at Google, they said that neither action would cause an account suspension.

Obviously, everyone's experience with AdWords is different, so you may have encountered issues I have not come across before. It's helpful to know that it's important to be cautious with promotion codes.

Best,

John

Promotional coupon code

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi John,

You are welcome and I do agree that each person's experience can vary. 

Personally, I have dealt with two accounts in the past 3 months of this exact situation and their accounts were suspended (and still are). I would still advise strong caution when adding to an account older than 14 days or reusing a code. 

Kind Regards,

James

Promotional coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details sir promocode like that shows in my account