AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promotional code redeemed but never used 0 for how long?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have received a promotional code from google (400 ILS) sometime at May. This promotional code was was existing accounts, I have received it because I used AdWords two years ago, and I think this was a "push" to start advertising again.

I've redeemed the code immediately, and currently I have "₪400.00 credit remaining" in the account. But the question is - and I couldn't find the answer in the help center, is the coupon marked as "already used" and the account just has a credit of 400 ILS, no matter when and how I will use it? Or this can expire too, after applying the coupon?

I hope I didn't miss any section in the help center, and if I didn't miss - I hope there's someone here who knows the answer. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NadavS
September 2015

Re: Promotional code redeemed but never used 0 for how long?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Nadav;

as long as the coupon had been redeemed within the time limit, and the account was credited, the balance on the account can be utilized, anytime, towards Adwords campaigns.

You may refer any further local  Adwords related questions to the Hebrew forum.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-iw

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi NadavS,

Welcome to Adwords community!

Hope this link will help you about using promotional codes and coupons.

Thanks
Brijesh

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NadavS
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Nadav;

as long as the coupon had been redeemed within the time limit, and the account was credited, the balance on the account can be utilized, anytime, towards Adwords campaigns.

You may refer any further local  Adwords related questions to the Hebrew forum.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-iw

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe, thanks for the quick answer. I will use Google Israel for any further questions. Thanks!