AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promotional code is not supporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI... i have hosting in inmotionhosting.com from there i got the google adwords promotional code..but when i am sumbitting the code its showing error..

"Sorry, you are not eligible for this promotional code for the following reason(s): The country of your billing address."

What should I do?..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Promotional code is not supporting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Please read the following article about promo vouchers, and how to redeem them. It will "sort out" all your questions:

Decoding AdWords Promotional Codes

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Promotional code is not supporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes i am assuming that your voucher is only eligible on accounts where the billing address is USA / Canada and you are not from the country eligible.. check your terms and conditions carefully and it should mention something like that?