AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promotional Coupon Code not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received some promotional codes for AdWords in the mail direct from Google the other day but I am unable to use them. AFTER making a payment I tried to apply one of the coupon codes but I get the error "The length of time since your account was created." Is there anyway at all I can use these codes? It seems misleading to mail this out to my company if I'm not able to use them. 

Re: Promotional Coupon Code not working

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Will E,

• Promotional codes are typically limited to one per customer/account, and are often for new advertisers only or One promotional credit per customer.When you said "you have received some promotional codes", i have a doubt about the validity of those codes.Please confirm this first,because using unauthorized coupon is a serious violation of the adwords policy & your account may be suspended.

http://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html

• there are some terms & conditions associated with every promo code.Please check the terms that came with your promotional code for details about your offer. 

Re: Promotional Coupon Code not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply Shuva. I received the coupon codes in a nicely printed mailer via snail mail. I received them soon after I had logged into my adwords account after a ~2 year absence. The coupon codes are a "Get $100 Free when you spend $25" They are a little bigger than business card size and are 3 up/perforated nicely printed and there are a total of 5 of them. I'm also trying to use these on a completely different website that I maintain. If these are not valid, what would a nefarious third party gain out of going to the expense of printing these up and mailing them to me?