AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promotional Coupon Code not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received some promotional codes for AdWords in the mail direct from Google the other day but I am unable to use them. AFTER making a payment I tried to apply one of the coupon codes but I get the error "The length of time since your account was created." Is there anyway at all I can use these codes? It seems misleading to mail this out to my company if I'm not able to use them. 

Re: Promotional Coupon Code not working

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Will E,

• Promotional codes are typically limited to one per customer/account, and are often for new advertisers only or One promotional credit per customer.When you said "you have received some promotional codes", i have a doubt about the validity of those codes.Please confirm this first,because using unauthorized coupon is a serious violation of the adwords policy & your account may be suspended.

http://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html

• there are some terms & conditions associated with every promo code.Please check the terms that came with your promotional code for details about your offer. 

Re: Promotional Coupon Code not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply Shuva. I received the coupon codes in a nicely printed mailer via snail mail. I received them soon after I had logged into my adwords account after a ~2 year absence. The coupon codes are a "Get $100 Free when you spend $25" They are a little bigger than business card size and are 3 up/perforated nicely printed and there are a total of 5 of them. I'm also trying to use these on a completely different website that I maintain. If these are not valid, what would a nefarious third party gain out of going to the expense of printing these up and mailing them to me?