AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promotional Code Expired

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My code litterally just expired last monday, is there any way at all to get an extenstion? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mrmoral_es
September 2015

Re: Promotional Code Expired

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hello Mrmoral_es,

Unfortunately, Google can't accept or replace expired codes- however this does not mean that you cannot activate your account! Smiley Happy An expiration date applies, so keep in mind that you have to use your promotional code within a limited period. If you do get your hands on a voucher but have already entered your billing details, you can still apply it to your account by following the steps here on how to apply a promotional code.

Bear in mind that promotional codes are intended only for new accounts and need to be used within 14 days of the account's creation. 

All the best,

James T.

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Smiley Happy just get new promotional code you cant extend it

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mrmoral_es
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hello Mrmoral_es,

Unfortunately, Google can't accept or replace expired codes- however this does not mean that you cannot activate your account! Smiley Happy An expiration date applies, so keep in mind that you have to use your promotional code within a limited period. If you do get your hands on a voucher but have already entered your billing details, you can still apply it to your account by following the steps here on how to apply a promotional code.

Bear in mind that promotional codes are intended only for new accounts and need to be used within 14 days of the account's creation. 

All the best,

James T.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mrmoral_es,

Welcome to Adwords Community!

No, unfortunately you cannot extend it.

Find here more about using promotional codes and coupons.

You can also request Google to offer you promotional code by filling form.

Hope it helps!

Thanks
Brijesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, even though it clearly state on my promo code card that the offer expires March 31, 2013, the "Terms and Conditions" that apply include a hidden two week expiration after opening an account? This seems highly misleading and legally dubious to me. What happened to the Google 'do no harm' policy? This is the worst kind of lost leader!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Who can help me with verification code? It makes me mad!!!! We asked code for 3 times, every time it comes with big delay. What is alternative?

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.