AdWords
1.2K members online now
1.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promocode from google and why google blocked my account?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is blocked by google. My client number: ----------- I am a newbie in google adwords. Maybe it is blocked because of promocode? Promocode has currency Russian rubles and my account has dollars. Google Promocode was activated correctly (I was advertising website for which I got promocode at Google official page!)

I heard a lot about Google adwords. Wanted to make more then 100000 dollars advertisement campaign before holidays. So I wanted to test google adwords. Decided to use promocode. Used promocode then made payment for 200 dollars for test. Then my account was blocked – it was written payment was not approved. Money were gone from my credit card. So if I send 100000 dollars they were blocked too? Google help says I can’t get my money back. And I must not create new account – it will be blocked too. I just want to make advertisement. What for all this difficulties? Help me to solve problems. I need to make advertisement before holidays. If it the promocode problem – please delete it from my account.  I Send the form to https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended . Still no answer. Website which i tried to advertise was svetdom.by. Should i resend the form? I wrote it in russian.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Игорь Х
September 2015

Re: Promocode from google and why google blocked my account?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi,

Thank you for posting on our forum. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove your CID (Client ID) from the post. You can use the Edit Message button in the upper right cover of the post. If you have not removed your CID, a Community Manager will edit for you by end the business day. 

I also note that you have been in contact with Adwords Support already on this issue. Please advise if they were able to resolve your blocked account issue.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Игорь Х
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi,

Thank you for posting on our forum. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove your CID (Client ID) from the post. You can use the Edit Message button in the upper right cover of the post. If you have not removed your CID, a Community Manager will edit for you by end the business day. 

I also note that you have been in contact with Adwords Support already on this issue. Please advise if they were able to resolve your blocked account issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They were able to resolve my issue, thanks for your support, thanks google, everything is working.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Your welcome!