AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promo codes invalid?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have gotten this error message for every client's promo code I have received in the last two days:

Sorry, you are not eligible for this promotional code for the following reason(s): The length of time since your account was created.

Anyone else know shy this is happening. It does it whether my client has had an account for 2 years, or 2 days.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Promo codes invalid?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kendrao,

Are these new codes?  The system changed a couple weeks ago and older codes may no longer be valid.  The newer system is pay a little then get a little. 

I don't have any documentation readily available at this time...sorry.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would hope they aren't sending my clients invalid codes. Of the 5 I have spoken with today, they have all received them withtin the last 30 mins or so.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Forget it then.  I read "the last few days you were having trouble"...not so much that you received the coupons the last couple of days. 

I got nothing - don't use them very often and have not used any of the newer ones at all.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem here ; tired two new codes on a 1 week old account & no luck Smiley Sad