AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promo Misshap

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I responded to a promotion by my domain host, Name Cheap, to use $100 worth of AdWords. I don't need the service, have nothing to sell, but thought it might be fun to learn how it works. I set up a campaign and completely forgot about it and now have a bill for $46.My old credit card expired in January, my new one has a different security code so Google has been unable to bill my Wallet. I emailed Google asking they forgive the bill but just now received the second notice. I don't want to pay. Any suggestions? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Promo Misshap

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hello;

You must pay for any  charges incurred by your campaigns. The sooner - the better; Google does not waive any charges.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Promo Misshap

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay, thanks Moshe. It'll have to wait a month or two. I've been paying off medical bills the past year, almost paid off.