AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Promo Code expired before using it

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I had a promo code emailed to me and I guess I took too long to use it and only ended up spending $3 worth of clicks and the promo code was $25 spent get $75 worth of clicks. Can I get another code since I didn't use this one? I really would like to tryout adwords for my locksmith company, the promo code is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

My acct # is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specific information. This is done to protect your account security and privacy.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Promo Code expired before using it

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi James,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Most promo codes that do get sent out are only for brand-new advertisers who have not spent with AdWords previously, and unfortunately we do not have any promo codes here to share on the AdWords Community. But if you are looking for help with your new campaign, definitely post another question here and other community members will be happy to help!

Cassie