AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with adword account reactivation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried to reactivate my cancelled adword account, but got a message : Complete your refund or check your remaining invoices or charges.   I would like to emphasize that my charges have been fixed  to current balance = 0.  What can I do to reactivate my addword account ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem with adword account reactivation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
It sounds that some balance was left on the account. Contact customer service on the issue.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Darth S
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @Darth S 

If your account was cancelled 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375392

Please follow directions listed here, by selecting either 

That you cancelled your account or that you did not ask for your account to be cancelled.

You will also find contact links within this page to speak with Google about re-instating your account.

Contact Adwords - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206

Re-activation Request -  https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/request.py?&contact_type=reactivation

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant
If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my addword account  on

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I an starting up a new website business. They have my old address that I had in Milwaukee WI. Now I live in Seattle, WA. I need to update my new billing address and the system will not give me the appropriate steps. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WHERE is the platform I will start posting articles. Is it to the left under the word WELCOME. Could you tell me where?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2015.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.