AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Problem in my Promotional code. Getting error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have got an email from google adword with promotional code. So i just created my account and put my card then i tried to use the promotional code.

I got this error.

Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details.

Please Help. I am from Pakistan.

Regards,

Mohammad Umer

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem in my Promotional code. Getting error

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mohammad U,

The offer code has to be from/for your local community and match your billing info within Google AdWords. Have you verified these things?

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James,

How can i verify, i got the email from the google adword with the coupon code http://prntscr.com/cfxorq

After that i got the problem, Why google adword send email ?

Regards,

Mohammad Umer

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Mohammad U

Perhaps your Analytics is setup with dollar as the currency. Or your country/time-zone is setup for a country with dollar as its primary currency. That's how Google might have got a signal that your primary currency is dollar and that's why you might have got a coupon for that currency/region. 

Whatever might the scenario be, there's a mismatch in your AdWords billing country and the country this coupon is generated for.  You can use this coupon only in the AdWords account where billing country matches the country this coupon is generated for. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello,

To follow with @Ratan-Jha, you do get the terms and conditions within that email you have received. That will clear all the doubts and will confirm for which particular region the coupon is available. Like this:-

Screenshot_1.png

My 2 cents!

Pankaj