AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Present year contract

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.

There is a project going on with a lot of bureaucracy and my company needs to provide a yearly contract with google adwords (it's one of the terms for the project to be considered finished). Till now, I have no idea how that can be done. Can anyone help me?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Present year contract

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there,
Welcome to the community.

Can you elaborate a little more on what exactly you need? Are you talking about an annual billing contract? A contract for what exactly?

The more detail you can provide, the better we'll be able to answer your question.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Κωστής Γ
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

If you are looking for the contract between the advertiser and the Adwords, you might be interested in reviewing this link and find the actual terms and conditions specific to which country you are advertising: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi and thanks!

I need to get a contract (with google?), an agreement or anything that we (the company) run a specific adwords campaign for one year. In the payments section I've only found out about daily budget, that we can't present to our client.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Κωστής,
No such thing exists. Google will not guarantee delivery of your ads for ANY given time period. You set up and manage your campaigns for your ads to run and as long as your keyword quality score, ad rank and budget allow. That's assuming that the website(s) that you're advertising don't violate any of Google's current OR future policies.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I think if you refer to the link that @pankaj1782 provided above, you'll get the best agreement that you can possibly get from Google. This will be the best you can provide to your client.