AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Pre pay

N/A
# 1
N/A

I live in uk and while trying to set up a prepay account I have not been given the option. Any Help. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Pre pay

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Thanks for your post. The option for a prepay account is not available to all new users I'm afraid, which is why you cannot see it when you are trying to open a new account I'm afraid. There isn't a way around this I'm afraid, this is something new that is being trialled at the moment. 

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any news on if and when the pre-pay / manual option will be available again for the UK. If not, will something else replace it in the longer term?
Thanks

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Unfortunately I don't have an update on this at the moment, as the trial is ongoing. I don't have a definite end date for you I'm afraid. 

At the moment if you only have the option for automatic payments in your account, that would be the only way to pay for your account. 

Sorry I can't pass on any more details here!

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
This is a big step backwards for Google. Many agencies like ours wish to pre-pay and then invoice our clients and exact amount monthly. There is no way now to manage an EXACT maximum budget for clients and prepay. We stopped Facebook advertising for our clients due to this. Now Google Adwords... Not Good, very unhappy and wont push PPC as a service until you make it easier for agencies to balance pre-payments..