AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please un-suspend my account!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've just seen my ads running last night and now my account is suspended. Please see the screenshot:

How can I do to run my ads now???

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please un-suspend my account!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is what the goog is famous for. periodically the start susppending people. they will never tell you why. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Toan,

I think as per your screenshot, it clearly says that due to the billing info not getting verified, your account has been suspended.

Could you check with your Bank or Credit Card Company if any transaction was declined at their end which Adwords generated?

Go to the Billing Tab and it will show you if any payment has been declined and that could be the reason for this message.

I hope once your billing gets verified, your ads will start showing automatically.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OH my friend !!

in these days every body have been suspended .. i realy think that is slogan`s of google adwords now!!

we know if any software ( web sites in this case ) have a problem , it can show us the errors number and any errors number explain to us that what is your problems !

but one of the biggest advertising program in the world dont have it !! realy WOW!!

they robots or ... give us error (SUSPENDED) but no one knows clearly what`s the main of this error !

hey google`s man ALL OF US KNOW n READ  THE TERM OF SERVICE AND ACCEPT THIS ! 

the TERMs should be explain to peaple what they must do !! but the google`s terms are of generalities and anybody of theyr team dont help ! if we do wronge things tell us to correct it .

unfortunately in this way adwords will lose us Smiley Wink

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm sure that my billing infomation is not problem. There is one records of transaction on my Visa Account status. 

I also checked with the bank but they said my visa card is OK.

Please tell me how to do now!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Toan,

In that case I would advice you to contact Adwords ASAP so that they can dig into your account and provide more insights.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did call the hotlines but they are busy all the time. I sent emails and recieved auto-replied emails with the same content. As a result, my account is still suspended and I could not run my ads.

I hope I can find any other ways to contact Google Adword supporter directly?????

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

In the billing page, there's a button you can click to prepay.  I'd try prepaying $1, and see if it succeeds in charging your card.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem too, my account get suspended because the billing information cannot be verified. I already enter my details and credit card information correctly, and already email google adwords support regarding of this problem, but I got answer that I did something wrong with promotional coupons, which is odd because I never use promotional coupons (heck, I even didn't click on promotional coupons ads). I paid (manual payment) from my credit card, and the credit card company already confirm the payment for google. I wonder what basic judgement google use to suspend someone's account, because it is really hard and take long time just to set up an ads in google adwords (even I want to set up ads and able to pay, but only in google there are so many problems not to get my ads on). Anyone can help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In another account, I got the same problem. I prepaid for that account an amount of (160.000VND = $8) as a minimum amount. My card is charged but the ads is not running. I cancelled that account and google said they will charge me back that amount in 2 weeks. Until now, I haven't receive my money so that I will not prepaid for this account.

I don't know how can I work with GA now!!!!