AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please help us!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Moshe,

I am facing the same problem of account verification in my adwords, I have already tried to make a new fresh account but it still gone suspended. Please help me too as you do to others.

my website URL is :www.couponncode.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please help us!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Any of my colleagues or other frequent members on the community could help you...

Your site mainly  violates the arbitrage section of the Policy; hence the account was suspended; (In my view, there are also other violations- however this is the main one)

We can't help much, since this type of business model cannot be advertised on Google.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190442?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Please help us!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much for replying but I was working with Adwords long time ago and many of my rivals are also working on the same model so what happened now. Please Moshe help me to know my mistakes because I am really having a very bad time without adwords.