AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please help me out

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently i've applied $100 promo code the amounts credited to my account,start my first campaign,ads approved.But why is that my ads not eligible to show on search network.My ads not running.Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Please help me out

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi easternaga,

Promotional credit is generally only offered to new advertisers and must be used on the new account within 14 days. It is not something that you can apply for and if you are eligable it would be sent to you via email or post. Here is a link with information about promotional codes for further information.

Here is more information on how to find out if you are eligable for promo codes.

Best,

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Please help me out

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi easternaga,

Promotional credit is generally only offered to new advertisers and must be used on the new account within 14 days. It is not something that you can apply for and if you are eligable it would be sent to you via email or post. Here is a link with information about promotional codes for further information.

Here is more information on how to find out if you are eligable for promo codes.

Best,

Zee
G+