AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please can anyone help me with billing in Adwords My client centre?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please can anyone help me with billing in Adwords My client centre? Do you use one credit card to pay for all client's adword campaigns or do you have to set up each client's Adword campaign seperate and let them pay with their own credit card and then link it to Adwords My client centre?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please can anyone help me with billing in Adwords My client centre

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Armand C,

Welcome to adwords community,

As my experience you have to set up seperate account, entre your billing information and make a payment and link with your mcc account. Make sure that your billing information should be correct. You can use one credit card to pay all the client.

Hope it helps you

Re: Please can anyone help me with billing in Adwords My client centre

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Armand C;

Do not do that! . Let every client be responsible to pay charges incurred, directly to Google.

You should charge only your account management fees. It is NOT a wise idea to link your CC to an account that is not yours.

Ask every client to provide a credit card. To say it blunt: You are an AdWords account manager, not a money wiring service (between a client and Google).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’