AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please Un- Suspend My Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Its been a week Google Has Suspend my Account. And they emailed me that they couldnt verify by billing address. I have put my Office address. Also Its the first time i started a Campaign and transfered $1000 from my Partner Credit Card.

I have emailed them couple of times. Contact time over the Phone. They say Fill the Form under "adwords.google.com/support" i Did it thrice but i have got no reply.

I am seriously loosing my business now. Please some one look in to this and guide me what to do. Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bilbo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Please Un- Suspend My Account - billing issue

Google Employee
# 11
Google Employee

Hi Mushbpo,

Thank you for your patience with this query. 

Unfortunately the review team came back, and indicated your account was correctly suspended as it has violated our terms of service. This means that you will be unable to open any other AdWords accounts I'm afraid.

Unfortunately due to the confidential nature of these account investigations I am unable to provide any further insight than above. 

Best Regards,
Bilbo 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bilbo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 13
Google Employee

Hi Mushbpo,

Apologies about the delay, I thought I had subscribed to the feed. Unfortunately other than the details I have provided I am unable to go into any further detail on the issue.

Appreciate this is not ideal, however our review team do take these reviews seriously, and have suspended the account indefinitely.

Kind Regards,
Stephen 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello mushbpo; Welcome; 

Check this discussion on  "your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information"

It should answer your question. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello MosheTLV

Appriciate your Reply. I have visit the link you provide. my case is a bit different i guess.

1, The Card i am using is of my Partner and we use his card mostly on all of our Company Purchase. Its not a New Card

2, The Charges of $1000 is deducted from the Card. And i can see $1000 Credit in my Billing.

3, The Card address and my billing Address does not match.

4, I did ran one campaign on this account but i used $100 Voucher

Do i need to Change my Account Billing Info same as the Card info ?

Please Guide me Step by Step. I will really Appriciate that .

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

If the card was  charged, the best would be to contact Google customer service, and to check with them. I do not think it is related to the $100 coupon

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Moshe

This is the Reply i got from them today. 

"After reviewing your account, it has come to our attention that your Google AdWords accounts do not comply with our Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account, and any related accounts you may have created, have been suspended."

please suggest me what step should i take to Un- Suspend my Account ?

Should i Change my Account Billing to same as Card Billing ?

When i call them they tell me to email. and i get this email. I yet have not get the reply of how to un-suspend my Account. 

Please Suggest . Thanks 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again mushbpo;

Please contact AdWords customer service to get some insight  to the reason behind your account suspension.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Moshe Please try to understand wat I m saying . I did call google Customer Service at 1800 2 GOOGLE When I press my 10 digit Account Num the machine answers "After reviewing your account, it has come to our attention that your Google AdWords accounts do not comply with our Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account, and any related accounts you may have created, have been suspended. Please go on "Adword.google.com/support and go on contacting us." Now then I Filled Form on Support and explained my situation And that's the exact reply I got from them "After reviewing your account, it has come to our attention that your Google AdWords accounts do not comply with our Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account, and any related accounts you may have created, have been suspended." I red the complete term and condition and find out that the billing detail I put and the card I used must have same billing info. I have changed my billing to same as my card. I need Google team to review my Account Again . I my self is Google Adword Qualified professional . Please help me Guys I m loosing my Business now

Re: Account suspension - billing issue

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I have some suspicions that the issue is far more than just billing.  I have forwarded your request to Google. Hopefully, someone would get in touch with you. Since I cannot access your account,  I can't help further. 

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Hi Mushbpo,

Thank you for posting. 

From what you describe it appears your account has been suspended following a review from our account review team. I have escalated your issue internally to both our review team, and billing team to see if it is possible to get the account re-reviewed, and back online. 

I will report back here once I receive an update. Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Bilbo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Bilbo 

Looking foward to hear from you ..