AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please UNSUSPEND our account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is suspended . Same day we open account with Facebook, Bing and Google Adwords. Our adds are running without any problem with Facebook and Bing's partner but Google suspended our account because of billing issue.

Facebook and Bing didn't got any problem with our account but Google......

Google should review our account and un-suspend it. I'm ready to provide any documents as example Photo ID, Scane copy of Credit Card, Credit card authorization form and any other documents. Just let me know which one you are looking for.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Please UNSUSPEND our account

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

HI Prasit,

Unfortunately, with billing suspensions, there is not much any of us can do for you as we have no access to your account. There could be any number of reasons why.

Have you contacted Adwords support yet?  Click on the button - top right of screen 'Contact Adwords'.  They will certainly be able to help you out.

Come back and let us know what you find out.

P.S. Please only post your questions/issues one time. 

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Re: Please un-suspend my account!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My account is suspend too

Re: Please UNSUSPEND MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is suspended too. Same day we open account with Facebook, Bing and Google Adwords. Our adds are running without any problem with Facebook and Bing's partner but Google suspended our account because of billing issue.

Facebook and Bing didn't got any problem with our account but Google......

Google should review our account and un-suspend it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

HI Prasit,

Unfortunately, with billing suspensions, there is not much any of us can do for you as we have no access to your account. There could be any number of reasons why.

Have you contacted Adwords support yet?  Click on the button - top right of screen 'Contact Adwords'.  They will certainly be able to help you out.

Come back and let us know what you find out.

P.S. Please only post your questions/issues one time. 

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Google Employee
# 5