AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please UNSUSPEND Account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to get in touch with google for almost three weeks without any help. Everytime I email I get a canned response stating policies violated and blah blah. We see the message: 

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

Our card information is all correct and when I try contacting google adwords by phone, all i get is the IVR and am unable to speak to anyone to resolve the issue. The email associated to the account is extendedlengths@sbcglobal.net and I will be more than happy to provide with the account ID if required. Please help us at the earliest as we are taking a big hit and business has been down since last week.

no help so far and not sure why I can't get any assistance from google whatsoever. I have seen merchants being helped on the communtiy by google representatives and hope they help me out too.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please UNSUSPEND Account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Email to google:

I just happen to receive canned responses saying there is a policy violation on the account. Can you please give me the description and advise what I need to fix. I will be more than happy to fix whatever is needed or remove what is to be removed. But please help me understand what the issue is instead of sending me the regular policy violation email. Please help. We Beg you!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

Please share you website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
It may be that account is good but is involved in different accounts or other policy issues.

Basically what i see from the snippet of the email you shared it says: "your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified"

Is there anything you may think of in your billing that can cause this? is there a related account?

Usually, Google tends to be very helpful, so please make this picture a bit clearer.

Please share with us.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your replies. The URL is www.extendedlengths.com

We do not have any related accounts.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Sounds like there may be an issue with the site itself, but if they say "billing" did you by any chance have another account in the past with this card?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes did. Wasn't functional as such. Never used it hence we deleted the account.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello;

Is there any content on this site except an endless list of products?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, we do have an info/about us page and a descriptions for each and every category along with descriptions on the item pages as well.

Example: http://www.extendedlengths.com/cokeconakesm.html