AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please Issue A Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please issue a refund of $58 since my ad is under review and isn't showing; therefore I've wasted $58 ( 9 clicks) where my ad wasn't shown to those 9 people who clicked on my ad.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Please Issue A Refund

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Collier,

This is a community forum. For refund requests you will need to contact AdWords support.

I am curious though - the 9 clicks you have been charged for, what do you think people actually clicked on?

Please Issue A Refund

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Once again, I couldn't agree with Rob more. Smiley Happy 

It's Pay Per Click advertising. People clicked, on something, somewhere, somehow... Then, and only then, were any Pay Per Click costs accrued.

If, the issue is that you are not "seeing" your ad... Then we can help you figure out why. Smiley Happy 

Tom

Re: Please Issue A Refund

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Collier W,

As my colleagues have stated, we can only help with technical questions regarding AdWords.

If you would like to better understand what is happening with your billing or for someone to dig into your account, you would need to interact with AdWords Support by visiting AdWords, clicking on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and calling the phone number shown or clicking on Help (same location) and using another method for Support. By doing so, AdWords support will access your account with you and go over anything in detail.

You can also visit the billing section of your AdWords account and see any credits or debits that have occurred. You can access this area by clicking on the same gear icon and clicking on Billing. Next to the day of activity, click on the blue words titled campaign activity and you will see a drill down of where your money went. You can then go back to the campaigns and review those that had spend amounts. 

Further, keep in mind that when you go to Campaigns, and click on Ads, you may not be seeing all of your ads until you click on the dropdown menu above the red box called +Ads. Use the drop down menu and change it to All. You could have an ad that was triggering costs that was deleted and so your view was not showing you any ads that had clicks. 

I hope this helps. 

Kind Regards,

James 

Please Issue A Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Clearly , there seems to be more billing issues than technical issues. Ripoff accusations from upset clients go unanswered ...

Please Issue A Refund

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Thomas K,

Please use this link and click on AdWords and then follow through and file your complaint with Google so they can hear it and work to resolve. Anyone unhappy should do this.

These forums are here to provide assistance as third-party users of Google products so we are not able to see or access accounts or help with billing stuff. 

Kind Regards,

James