AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please Help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you J Clemens for helping me with this issue. I will contact Adwords directly though the suggested methods. I edited this post for my privacy. I honestly don't want my subs to stumble upon this in the future. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Toyplay
November 2016

Please Help - Suspended: Suspicious Payment Activity

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Toyplay,

I would not delete the account as that could create further problems. It is best to work through the issue with support and resolve the issue completely. You can only have once account per person and creating accounts after suspensions can lead to a live ban of AdWords for you and any website or properties of yours. Also, you can't simply abandoned accounts and create new ones. The first account should have been cancelled and closed out properly.

If phone support is not offered, have you tried opening AdWords, clicking on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and clicking on Help? This will give you other support options. You can also follow this active help form, which will offer some other steps to take and other support options, too. 

Please keep in mind that no one here can access any accounts, help with billing issues or remove a suspension. We are here to provide technical support only. You must work with AdWords Support directly.

Kind Regards,

James