AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please Help me!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys..

Where we can track the calls and Revenues generated to our business from which particular PPC campaign?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ranjith K
September 2015

Re: Please Help me!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ranjith,

We use 3rd party call tracking with most of our accounts. With a little code on your site and some destination URL parameters, you can have the phone numbers dynamically change based on the marketing campaign/channel you have configured.

The 3rd party tracking also includes a lot of detailed data about the origin and duration of each call.

A must if calls are a vital part of your process..IMO.

You'll then need a closed loop tracking process of each lead > sale, without that, you'll not really be able to attribute the revenues properly.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ranjith K
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ranjith,

We use 3rd party call tracking with most of our accounts. With a little code on your site and some destination URL parameters, you can have the phone numbers dynamically change based on the marketing campaign/channel you have configured.

The 3rd party tracking also includes a lot of detailed data about the origin and duration of each call.

A must if calls are a vital part of your process..IMO.

You'll then need a closed loop tracking process of each lead > sale, without that, you'll not really be able to attribute the revenues properly.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your valuable suggestion...