AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please Help..My account was suspended..billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently hired someone to create a google adword account for my site

www.rhinestonehandsets.com

It is almost done as there a few minor tasks that need to be complete in

regard to design.

All seemed to be going well until 3 days ago when I learned my my adword account has been suspended (please look at exact message):

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

I called the number 866-246-6453 and I am unable to get through to a live person... I am sure I submitted all my billing information accurately....So I am not sure what the issue is..SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME..AS I NEED THIS RECTIFIED OR I AT LEAST WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN DONE FOR THIS SUSPENSION.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Smiley Sad

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please Help..My account was suspended..billing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I can only suggest you to contact AdWords Support Team via phone, email or chat and ask them to review your account as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

My view: Your site does not comply with many sections of the Policy; (In addition there could also be a billing issue -...)

• No added value to the user ( a collection of items not related, I click on haircare and get a phone handset....)
  • No phone # to contact;
  • A privacy policy copied;
  • Violation of the information harvesting..

Read the Policy!!!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

Thanks so much for your valued response along my adwords journey.

Can you kinldy elaborate in regard to the following as I am a little

confused ...

No added value to the user ( a collection of items not related, I click on haircare and get a phone handset....)

I am wondering where that link is coming from.. There is not anything to do with haircare on this site...it is a

handset site.

Violation of the information harvesting.. 

Where did I do that exactly?

Thanks again and I eagerly await your response Woman Happy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

>>>No added value to the user ( a collection of items not related, I click on hair-care and get a phone handset....)

I am wondering where that link is coming from.. There is not anything to do with hair-care on this site...it is a

handset site.

You changed the site!! ....You intended it to be a "handset" site, but the programmer left a link to hair-care products. (Now removed)

My opinion; you need to read the Policy (all its sections) and verify compliance; The Policy is clear with examples .

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Moshe, Thank you very much for helping me.

I had a wonderful opportunity to chat with an adwords representative and he provided me a feedback after reviewing my site that there is no adwords policy breaking activity within my site,and he would tell the adwords team to enable my account.But unfortunately NO result after two weeks.

I am seriusly having problem with this for my business that I cant advertise.

Could you please tell me what can I do now?

Thanks