AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Please HELP ME!!!!-Billing suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello dear adwords community users,

I really need your help.

I just opened my first adwords account-I advertise children charis and well immediatly I recived something called-billing suspension

I tried emailing google & calling them but no one is willing to help me understand what is wrong.

they say they can't varify my details-but my credit card is okay and so are my contact details....

please can someone help explain?????

thank you very much

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please HELP ME!!!!-Billing suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Yamada..the same exact thing happened to me!

this is so frustrating I simply don't understand it-only automated responses..and after you email them again using all the forms they keep saying you are violating google's policy but how am I violating their policy when I advertise Custom Clocks???

I do hope someone can help us

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;
Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?

Have you tried to contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI MosheTLV, yes I have done all that
I tried contacting google with through all channels-never made it to a human only auto response including through the phone
and yes I have verified my billing info and it all seems okay by me...what can be the problem????

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Could you share your website URL?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
well Mr. moshetlv what do you think?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

The site looks OK;

I will refer the case to Google asking for a recheck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you mr. moshetlv!
I am, curious though what has the site to do with a problem with billing verification?
also what could have triggered this billing issue?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe,
I haven't heard from adwords after a week and my account is still suspended..how can this be?